Wednesday 11 November 2009

10 Things about myself.

1. Born on the third of december on a snowy tuesday afternoon, I have now brown eyes, medium hair, with a color that can`t be described.

2. I have the best mother, the most worried father, the craziest brother, the most beautiful cousin, the loveliest four grandparents, the greatest aunt and uncle, and the best friends of all.

3. I dream more than anyone and i belive in dreams more than a dreamer. I dream i will fly, i will find my prince charming, i will find a world with no fights and will have my own piece of heaven.

4. If i could do anything I want, I would swim the entire ocean, i would learn every thing that can be learned, i would listen as much music as my ears would rezist, would kiss over and over again my beloved person until my lips wouldn`t be there, i would eat the strangest food from Japan, I would run with a baloon in my hand and et it go when I feel the wind.

5. I want to have a cat as my pet.

6. I want the schools to teach kids how to survive in heaven.

7. I like MJ.

8. I couldn`t do without my cellphone, my computer, my camera, my photos.

9. I like handmade and I`m trying hard to find some time for this.

10. I`m trying to make each day better, each moment unfogettable, each move unique.

Love, Alexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment